Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TAKE THE TEST

THE PACQUIAO VS. MAYWEATHER MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

Manny Pacquiao

By Manny Caballero
HAGLER SAID I WILL CUT OFF MY PINKY FOR 3 MILLION DOLLARS
Those where Marvelous Marvin Hagler’s (62-3-2, 52KOs) words when Thomas “Hitman”  Hearns (61-5-1, 48KOs) had to postpone there fight because Hearns hurt his pinky. I agree with the man, I would have cut off my pinky too, but for one million. Now this is the question, you have a chance to make history not only in a payday which would have been the biggest for any non-heavyweight bout, and a chance to proof to the world you’re the best, and all he can give is an excuse of why he wont do it. That’s what Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) did when Floyd Mayweather Jr (41-0, 25KOs) demanded Olympic style drug testing “check for steroids” to fight him. Why?
TEAM PACQUIAO FOUND THE SECRET
The problem that has ever body wondering is that no other fighter has been able to carry there punch when moving up in weight. For example the great Roberto” Hands of Stone” Duran (103-16, 70KOs) Anything he touched at 135lb would go down, at 147lbs not the same power. Wilfredo “Bazooka” Gomez (44-3-1, 42KOs) killer hands, KO everything at 122 lb at 126lb had to use heart to win because didn’t have same power. Alexis Arguello (77-8, 62KOs) power at 130 but at 140 not the same. Felix “Tito” Trinidad (42-3, 35KOs) murderous punch at 147lb at 160 no power. I can sit here and mention names all night, I think you all catch my drift. Manny Pacquiao has been going up in weight and his power and speed grows the same, it just makes you wonder or maybe team Pacquiao found the fountain of youth or they got the secret bodybuilders have been looking for years to find.
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
Two years ago we got Antonio “Margacheato” Margarito putting plaster in his wraps, with how advanced things are now and still a boxer can put plaster? Why is it so hard to believe a boxer is doping? There’s been other boxers who have been caught using steroids, if I didn’t have nothing to hide I would have taken the test just to prove people wrong. I said it two years ago and I still say it today Floyd Mayweather beats Manny Pacquiao, he’ll box circles around Manny, is that what Manny is worried about or does he got something to hide? With all the rumors going on if I was Pacquiao I would want to prove not only to the unbeliever but to the sport , that “he’s clean” and clear any doubt of wrong doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment